Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2 of Attack Phase

September 27, 2010


Day 2 of the Attack Phase wasn't too bad. I had to work early this day so I started eating early too...  I was only a little hungry throughout the day but starving at night. Sometimes my stomach felt empty yet I just ate a huge amount of food. 


What I ate:
5 am: 4 oz fat free greek yogurt
          3 slices of turkey bologna (I know it sounds gross, but it pretty good)
8 am: 2 small slim jims
9 am: 4 slices of turkey bacon
         1 cup fat free cottage cheese
11 am: 4 oz smoked salmon
           2 oz fat free cream cheese
12 pm: 4 oz baked tilipia
3 pm: 4 oz sugar free jello
5 pm: 3 oz grilled chicken breast with low sodium soy sauce (super good!!)
          6 pieces of turkey bacon
6 pm: 4 oz of baked Mahi Mahi with a mustard soy glaze (4 tbs of low sodium soy sauce, 1 tbs of yellow mustard and 1 packet of splenda)
7 pm: 8 oz of 'cheesecake' (1.5 blocks (or 12 oz) fat free cream cheese, 1/4 cup of fat free greek yogurt, 2 packets of splenda, really good!)
8 pm: 4 oz sugar free jello
          1 oat bran pancake (1.5 tbsp oat bran, 1 egg and 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese. Mix ingredients together, adding a splash of skimmed milk if too thick, heat gently in a non-stick frying pan, until golden on both sides.) 


Calories: 1859!!! Protein: 245 g FAT: 58 G!!! Net Carbs: 65 g (10.4 was oat bran) 
Sodium: 7948 mg!!!


So you see, I ate a TON! The pancake really helped me feel full at the end though. And it tasted a lot better cooked than raw in the greek yogurt. So that might be might my 'treat' at night. I thought for sure since I ate so much food that I would have gained weight but when I weighed this morning I lost another 1.2 lbs for a total of 6.6 lbs in 2 days!
     
Side effects noticed so far:
Still have to pee like every 30 minutes...
I noticed that my mouth felt sort of cotton ball-ish and I was thirsty all day long.
Slight headache around 3:30 pm so I took a nap and when I woke up it was gone. I think it was a caffeine headache though because I didn't have my usual coffee that morning. 

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog, I'm on day 5 of the attack phase. I've read the book and cheese are not allowed. Glad you lost weight but it seems more like Atkins than the Dukan diet IMO.. Well either way keep up the good work. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really a great source of information for me. Thank you for giving me such important information.

    FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT DUKAN DIET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went though you blog and I found it very helpful . Thanks a lot . You can go thought this site too www.yourhcgdietdropssite.com I am sure you will find this helpful enough .

    ReplyDelete